IGNORED

I did it

Woody

I hope since ya'll let me hang around when I went from a Venture to a Harley ya'll will let me stay on my new to me 2019 Goldwing with the CSC trike kit. With Trina's third back surgery done I decided we needed independent suspension and found this beautiful bike just calling my name. 1696141772_2019Goldwing(5).jpg.3e709f2bc61a0ee67b595bcbc2eba741.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

I was with Ron when he picked it up, the pic does no justice to the appearance of this bike.

It's a real beauty.

I say we let him stick around at least until after the Asheville get together.

I do appreciate you letting me stick around I might have to just follow along with no CB, for now so you and Joe can talk about me. :stickpoke:

• Haha 1

How can we say NO - after all we let that grumpy ol coot @Marcarl stick when he reduced himself to a spider. It would just be to darn hippo-critical or somt'n likes dat.

Plus we likes Trina ----So you kinda owe her a nice dinner outing for having your back.

Edited by saddlebum

11 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

I do wish you would get things right, I don't ride a spider!!! It's a Spyder!! EH?

Look its not my fault CanAm can't spell. Unless  :detective:.........they figure the Y in place of the I is to represent a three wheeler versus a two wheeler. Will they spell it spHider when they come up with a four wheeler. :think:

11 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Look its not my fault CanAm can't spell. Unless  :detective:.........they figure the Y in place of the I is to represent a three wheeler versus a two wheeler. Will they spell it spHider when they come up with a four wheeler. :think:

You are just jealous, and that won't get you anywhere.

22 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Plus we likes Trina ----So you kinda owe her a nice dinner outing for having your back.

I do owe her a dinner now, yesterday my grandson came over with his new to him 2013 Harley and we took a ride so I could get use to the bike before Trina gets to ride you know safety and all that. we put about a hundred miles on the bikes and mine turned over 6000 miles while on that trip a little mountains and highways and back roads then we stopped at Trina's favorite place to eat and thought about her sitting at home with her MOTHER 🤪 Yep I do owe her a ride and a dinner. 

• 2 weeks later...

Carried Trina for a ride on the wing the other day and she says she could ride on it all day with no heat coming from the motor and the ride is so much smoother she likes it but we didn't push it to far cause she is still healing but getting better everyday. I did make a small addition to the wing I installed a volt meter with usb ports I was thinking I might need to charge the bluetooth headsets while riding. 

20220513_151815.thumb.jpg.eefa5b9cac740e4fc7e70e23b5bac4f0.jpg20220513_151852.thumb.jpg.bd30c5dc82610fe573f52d2d979e206a.jpg20220513_151914.thumb.jpg.96f29ab91e63afbea2d9f580645f3a33.jpg