IGNORED

If only I was in the market

Freebird

I will NOT be buying one.  To be honest, I should sell my 2008 Ultra Classic because I've found over the past couple of years that I'm just not riding as I once did.  My Ultra Classic only has about 13,000 miles on it and is basically like new.  10 to 15 years ago though, I would be at the Indian dealership taking ownership of this new bike.  I realize that it's not for everybody but I have always preferred the Road Glide over the Ultra Classic and would love to give this new Indian Pursuit a try.  I bought the Ultra Classic simply because I got a fantastic deal and knew that I wasn't riding much.  Expensive at almost $34,000 for the loaded model but from what I can see, I'm a fan.  Rated at 120 HP and loaded with all the goodies.  What do all of you think about it?  

2022-Indian-Pursuit-Limited-18.jpg

• Like 2

My former scoutmaster/friend/former boss recently bought a Roadmaster Elite, he’s always had a soft spot for Indians.  This is important as it opens the doorway for me to buy his 94FXDL, now that he’s recently retired I just need him to downsize and move and realize he only really wants one bike :)

• Like 1

Indians new bikes are going away from the 60's styling they were trying to sell like the roadmaster. This is basicly a challenger with trunk I think. Probably more goodies. I have recently had electrical gremlins on the Vic and am considering a change in rides. Unfortunatly not much choice out there if you want a bagger. Indian (but after they stiffed us Victory guys......) well I dont think I'll share my money with them. A HD or a Wing. I'm kind of leaning towards if I have to make a change probably a HD (ugh) Does it look that different?

20170801_162244.jpg

nice looker, is it water cooled? Have a buddy i ride with bought a new indian last year n 359 miles into the ride check engine lite came on. turned out to be nothing but a blown fuse but the dealer could have warned him that this might happen  cause other new bikes had the same thing happen. never said a word. wouldn't recemend that dealer. had another friend bought a used one at the same time n had trouble with it right away  n the dealer still has not  made it right. always wanted one but my venture will be my last unless i go slingshot!

7 hours ago, Joe in WV said:

Good looking bike but I believe my next bike? will be Red, have a removable hardtop, heat and AC.  Getting soft in my old age...

Not that I’m proud of this but in my younger (early 20’s) dumber days I took on a Supra while on my Duc on I95.  I held my own but the Supra took that cake.

2 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

Not that I’m proud of this but in my younger (early 20’s) dumber days I took on a Supra while on my Duc on I95.  I held my own but the Supra took that cake.

LOL! I think we have all been in that position a time or two...

• Haha 1

YES!!!  WOW!! This will be my next bike, when that time comes.  Sorry Yamaha  https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/pursuit-limited/

Liquid cooled V-twin, 122HP,  electronic preload adjustment, inverted forks, cast aluminum frame, Almost 100lbs lighter than star venture, 26.5" seat height, closed-loop fuel injection, removable trunk, 200W Stereo, Apple CarPlay & drop-dead gorgeous!

Trying to find something not to like about this bike, but I might just find the Easter Bunny first!  Ok, maybe the price, but $5+ gas has desensitized me to that....sadly

• Like 2