IGNORED

What makes this club so great.....

ReinyRooster

First of all, when I came back to this group after having straying away on a Wing for a while, I was welcomed back with open arms and saw many of the faces and names that I knew from my earlier times in the group.

But now I have to give a shout out to one member.......XV1100SE - Don Tohivsky. I will quickly admit that when it comes to working on the bike, I am challenged when it comes to the electrical stuff. I knew Don from back when and when I mentioned that I could use some help getting my GPS and Satellite radio mounted and wired into my new-to-me 09 RSV , Don was quick to offer his help. This week he came to my place 3 nights to get the job done. I need to clarify....he didnt help....he did the work and I was just standing around looking stupid.....which I excel at by the way. Not only does he know what he's doing, he does excellent work, does it right and doesn't cut corners.

It is this kind of friendly help that many members of this group offer up all the time. 

My hat goes off to Don and fellow members for family that we have here.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new friends in Ashville in August. Ride safe everyone.

Rooster 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ReinyRooster said:

First of all, when I came back to this group after having straying away on a Wing for a while, I was welcomed back with open arms and saw many of the faces and names that I knew from my earlier times in the group.

But now I have to give a shout out to one member.......XV1100SE - Don Tohivsky. I will quickly admit that when it comes to working on the bike, I am challenged when it comes to the electrical stuff. I knew Don from back when and when I mentioned that I could use some help getting my GPS and Satellite radio mounted and wired into my new-to-me 09 RSV , Don was quick to offer his help. This week he came to my place 3 nights to get the job done. I need to clarify....he didnt help....he did the work and I was just standing around looking stupid.....which I excel at by the way. Not only does he know what he's doing, he does excellent work, does it right and doesn't cut corners.

It is this kind of friendly help that many members of this group offer up all the time. 

My hat goes off to Don and fellow members for family that we have here.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new friends in Ashville in August. Ride safe everyone.

Rooster 

Super helpful that Don guy,,, makes an excellent tailgunner as well.

• Like 2

I'm blushing from the good words that have been spoken.

Pay it forward....I've been helped by several members and continue with the same attitude the majority of the members here have had.  Help those that need assistance.  Not enough space here to mention all that have provided me with support whether it was learning to do things on my bike, but also those members that made adapters and (shiny) parts.  Members I've met and members I only know online...and having said that, credit where credit is due.  If @Freebird hadn't started this site I wouldn't have the friends I've made over the years, wouldn't have learned what I have, and wouldn't be able to provide the same assistance to others that has been provided to me.

• Like 3