IGNORED

Snow , Wind and Cold

larrydr

Here in Southern Manitoba we have had 12 inches of snow , wind and cold the last 3 days ..The weather man is telling us there is more snow coming and that  this will last another 3-4 days , ..I would trade this for sunshine and clear weather any day ..We all had plans of riding on the weekend , but for obvious reasons we will not be riding

Edited by larrydr

1 hour ago, Marcarl said:

Absence makes the heart grow founder, be patient, it'll be hot soon enough.

I know that is probably true ....But I could not drive or ride anything last year ..I came off 8 month medical drivers licence suspension, I am having with drawl b4cause not riding my my bike at all in 2021

24 minutes ago, larrydr said:

I know that is probably true ....But I could not drive or ride anything last year ..I came off 8 month medical drivers licence suspension, I am having with drawl b4cause not riding my my bike at all in 2021

It'll be soooo sweet when you do. Let us know how it feels, we be interested.

Makes me feel very lucky to live in Florida. If I could fly ya down here I would.
Be patient bro the time is near. Watch riding videos on you tube. Get all your gear ready. Go over the route your gonna ride. Get some extra wax on the painted parts of your bike to protect it from the road salts before you know it, it will be a good weather ride day. 

Tony