IGNORED

Trike Lift

Woody

I rolled it in the shop last night and parked the bike on. That gave me more room where I was parking the bike and I can walk under the lift so I guess being short does have some advantages but moving the lift around is not easy even with the wheels attached maybe if I had some help but I do have some ideas for later. 

• Like 1

Nice , I wanted to build one like that...My wife reminded me that I was spending too much money , I said the next time your car needs repair who are you going to call ...There such a thing that is called the right tools for the job.

3 hours ago, larrydr said:

Nice , I wanted to build one like that...My wife reminded me that I was spending too much money , I said the next time your car needs repair who are you going to call ...There such a thing that is called the right tools for the job.

That's what I said but I could have paid for a lot of oil changes for what this thing cost. That is what made me decide to get one, I changed the oil and rotated the tires on her car and if I had to get up off the ground one more time I believe I would have just stayed down there. 

1 hour ago, bpate4home said:

I saw pictures of an adapter someone made for a 2 post lift.  I can't find them now though. 

I was gonna get a two post and build an adapter for it but this one I can use in the shop or in front of the shop. There is no way I can put my truck on it while it's inside the shop. 

9 hours ago, slowrollwv said:

Woody is that the Wildfire lift? That is the one I am saving my pennies fore and I will get it little later this year.

That's right it's the XLT model and if you get one I hope you have some friends with a strong back cause it is heavy.