IGNORED

Orlin's Maintenance Day June 16th to 19th 2022

OrlinEngh

Thanks to Freebird I am back up and going, I had got a newer laptop and I had forgotten my password and had a old email.

So getting to the point, Decided that the get together at our place needed  a title. So decided to go back to the original.

Where is this at, It will be at our place near Viroqua Wisconsin. This is open to all. We have had VentureRiders from all over come we like it that way.

I will post it on the calendar along with some other information.

If you are wondering what goes on its pretty laid back. We do have a few that will come on Thursday and head out Sunday or Monday.

Friday is just hang out and visit and greet who is coming in on Friday,  We do like to take a ride into town and get a bite to eat or if time allows we will do afternoon ride and stop for dinner then back here to set around a fire and visit some more.

Saturday if there is some maintenance to be done we will do that in the morning then off for a ride and stop for some lunch and ride a little more then back here for a cookout and a bonfire. 

Sunday is seeing most of the ones off and just fly by the seat of our pants kind of a day.

We have plenty of camping room, there are motels in Viroqua 6 miles away. Other campgrounds close by,

Its been a while lets have a good gathering and get to meet some new friends and get to catch up with some old ones.

Orlin

Edited by OrlinEngh
miss spell

I try to find time every year to make this one, not sure if it’ll work out yet again. Moving the oldest to Florida some time in June to start her career in Gainesville. If all goes to plan this will be my last year of employment and hope to hit all the rides.