IGNORED

New garage gear.

Pasta Burner

14 minutes ago, Leland said:

From Costco?

I practiced infidelity from my beloved Costco because Sam’s had a coupon for a free one year membership.  It felt dirty cheating 😶🌫️ But also satisfying 🤫.  They are Coleman branded.  Same concept as wearing long johns but without the hassle or bulk.

Edited by Pasta Burner

I have the huge blessing of having a heated shop, but can understand what you have to deal with. Did that years ago, along with laying under cars to fix them in the dead of winter because it was too much to go see the mechanic.

14 hours ago, Marcarl said:

I have the huge blessing of having a heated shop, but can understand what you have to deal with. Did that years ago, along with laying under cars to fix them in the dead of winter because it was too much to go see the mechanic.

I have a fixed garage heater and a tank top double blossom, I just don’t keep it heated unless I’m in there.  So often times it’s not worth turning the heaters on if I’m not planning a large project.  I do however need to convert my fixed heater from LP to NG, I bought the jigger to do it years ago and just haven’t gotten to it.  If I was running off the house NG I might leave it on, I would want to insulate the annex attic though.

a couple years ago I ditched the cardboard to lay on in favor of a moving blanket!  That was a game changer laying on the ground too.  Unless you expect a significant amount of fluid blanket is the way to go.

Edited by Pasta Burner

5 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

I have a fixed garage heater and a tank top double blossom, I just don’t keep it heated unless I’m in there.  So often times it’s not worth turning the heaters on if I’m not planning a large project.  I do however need to convert my fixed heater from LP to NG, I bought the jigger to do it years ago and just haven’t gotten to it.  If I was running off the house NG I might leave it on, I would want to insulate the annex attic though.

a couple years ago I ditched the cardboard to lay on in favor of a moving blanket!  That was a game changer laying on the ground too.  Unless you expect a significant amount of fluid blanket is the way to go.

Disagree! Go to the pet shop and pick up a large dog, dog crate pad. One that is covered in HD vinyl. you will love it.:178:

• Like 1