IGNORED

Upgrade problem

Freebird

Darn, I typed it all in here figuring it was a safe place to put it, and now that's all gone. Guess I will have to get my rememberer fixed and trade in my forgetter for a second rememberer. Thanks for what you do Don,,, It's awesome!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Thanks Freebird. Please don't Tell @Marcarl. He will complain that he has to retype everything a third time (whether he has to or not) just for something to say :backinmyday:

I could get me one of those text to speak thingies, or the speaking to typing things, but I'm afraid that it were to be got into the hands of somebody else there would be no end to any paragraphs written in this forum. I will just type, that way you all will undersatnd me better anyways.

25 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

I could get me one of those text to speak thingies, or the speaking to typing things, but I'm afraid that it were to be got into the hands of somebody else there would be no end to any paragraphs written in this forum. I will just type, that way you all will undersatnd me better anyways.

Not to mention your likely to wear the thingy out and then expect full warranty.

13 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Just type slow cause some can't read fast