IGNORED

Barnett Clutch Plate

I put a barnett in so long ago I cannot even remember how far back it was but Its still working great and I love how it works. I put in the carbon fiber pack and would definitely use it again if ever I had to replace another clutch.  The carbon fiber is real good for slip clutching when your in a situation were you want to keep going at an extremely slow pace without stalling the bike like in stop and go traffic.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Yes, I installed the full Barnett Kit 2 years ago.  Love it.

The purple Plate/springs and the friction kit had to be ordered separately, and the gasket was separate as well.  Great YouTube DIY video out there.  It's as simple as it gets.

I placed the Barnett kit on my 2007 RSV when the original started slipping at 53,000.  It was easy to do (especially with instructions and videos on YouTube) and it works exactly like it is supposed to.  It was also very "Pretty", even though once it is closed up, you will never see it again.

On 7/30/2022 at 3:30 PM, ascaife01 said:

I placed the Barnett kit on my 2007 RSV when the original started slipping at 53,000.  It was easy to do (especially with instructions and videos on YouTube) and it works exactly like it is supposed to.  It was also very "Pretty", even though once it is closed up, you will never see it again.

Almost makes you wish it came with a transparent replacement cover. How cool would that be?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...