IGNORED

Where is everyone?

sleepy2

Was just curious as I thought someone else asked a while ago where everyone was.  Just got off COMMUNITY MAP and noticed there were 377 EXPIRED members and 272 SUPPORTING members. I was surprised to see so many members that I personally know that are on the expired list and was curious if it was mostly because of Covid 19 . I know that there would be less ridding and fewer places to go but figured it would be worth the $12 yearly to keep in touch at least. But that is my opinion and I understand there can be many personal reasons for this.  Well I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see whoever I can this year!!!

• Like 5

Even thou I sold my Venture, I still paid the $12 to keep up to date with the group.  I have since found a nice used goldwing so am waiting for the borders to be easier to cross to do some nice riding over yonder in Ontario again.

3 hours ago, Marcarl said:

That sure would, even if we got a camper tied on the back.

Wait what? You have a motorcycle camper?  So I googled that and found this.  How cool is this!  Mind blown🤯 don’t know how much harder it is to ride with a trailer but this would definitely make the wife more prone to motorcycle camping.  I honestly don’t like tents either but in certain situations I’ll deal.

https://www.kompactkamptrailers.com/store/Mini-Mate-Camper-p46920098?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=shp&utm_network=g&utm_mobile=01&utm_creative=322237702508&utm_position=&utm_random=4513755464032353559&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9OiPBhCOARIsAI0y71BZY7BuZeLFM-P5gnXlAx6D18LUP-rYuq8kvo1fAorDS8I_o9Kd3BAaAin3EALw_wcB&utm_campaign=trailers&utm_ad_group_id=35446&utm_campaign_id=144622&utm_prod_id=46920098

Edited by Pasta Burner

1 hour ago, Pasta Burner said:

Wait what? You have a motorcycle camper?  So I googled that and found this.  How cool is this!  Mind blown🤯 don’t know how much harder it is to ride with a trailer but this would definitely make the wife more prone to motorcycle camping.  I honestly don’t like tents either but in certain situations I’ll deal.

https://www.kompactkamptrailers.com/store/Mini-Mate-Camper-p46920098?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=shp&utm_network=g&utm_mobile=01&utm_creative=322237702508&utm_position=&utm_random=4513755464032353559&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9OiPBhCOARIsAI0y71BZY7BuZeLFM-P5gnXlAx6D18LUP-rYuq8kvo1fAorDS8I_o9Kd3BAaAin3EALw_wcB&utm_campaign=trailers&utm_ad_group_id=35446&utm_campaign_id=144622&utm_prod_id=46920098

I don't pull a camper but I pull a trailer with a campsite in it. I forget it's there,

And, Dang that camper costs more than both of my Ventures did combined!

8 minutes ago, luvmy40 said:

I don't pull a camper but I pull a trailer with a campsite in it. I forget it's there,

And, Dang that camper costs more than both of my Ventures did combined!

It was just the first thing that popped up googling motorcycle camper…there are a handful or so makes and models out there.  Good to know it’s easy to pull.  
Price is why you gotta find used :)

3 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

How about something like this

image.jpeg.767ada0e805e6af107a7f7f49a9f1cc1.jpeg

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ragtop69gs said:

I'm sitting on my deck drinking coffee and listening to the rain fall, 3" in the past 24 hours and more to come!  No riding today 😢

Would you stop hogging all the rain and send some our way?!?  This water rationing nonsense is getting old...