IGNORED

Lift Adapter - Need to borrow one in April, or so

RedRider

My son purchased an '07 Venture and I'm about to retire my 2000.  Before I sell it, I want to move all the goodies to my son's bike.  One of the items is a Hagan shock which will require getting both bikes up on a lift.  I have one lift adapter but will need another.

I know I could use wood blocks or hockey pucks.  However, I really like the stability of the lift adapter.

Anybody have one in east-central WI I could borrow for a weekend?

It will likely be in April or May as he can't ride up here until the weather clears up.  He lives in Baton Rouge.

RR

On 1/21/2022 at 9:40 PM, RedRider said:

My son purchased an '07 Venture and I'm about to retire my 2000.  Before I sell it, I want to move all the goodies to my son's bike.  One of the items is a Hagan shock which will require getting both bikes up on a lift.  I have one lift adapter but will need another.

I know I could use wood blocks or hockey pucks.  However, I really like the stability of the lift adapter.

Anybody have one in east-central WI I could borrow for a weekend?

It will likely be in April or May as he can't ride up here until the weather clears up.  He lives in Baton Rouge.

RR

I'm in Chippewa Falls. If you don't find one closer, you can come and borrow mine.