IGNORED

Where is Ventureriders headed?

Freebird

13 minutes ago, etcswjoe said:

Damn Don, you need to knock that stuff off and get better, appreciate all that you have done with Venture Rider.  I think Facebook has killed forums but I feel much more comfortable here than Facebook.

:sign yeah that:

• Like 1

So sorry for your relapse. We have you added to our prayer list.

I've noticed the traffic slow down as well. I guess it's to be expected with the bike out of production.

As far as meets, the Vogel/Asheville meet is going strong. Y'all come on down to Asheville this August.

• Like 2

Don

Bonnie and I are sending Prayers your way that all will come out right and no future problems. 

I Just want to tell you Thank You For this site and all the info you can find in this site . I have been in hear a long time and I too have not been riding much at all ,maybe 500 miles last year but still enjoy it when we do. After closing up my motorcycle shop and moving up in the north woods everything changed for me also. Enjoy it when you can .

Don, you will be in Penny's and my thoughts and prayers.  Here's hoping it's confined to that eye.

As far as this site being slow in the winter, a lot of that has to do with not riding, so, it's out of most people's minds.  Like you, I only rode my bike once last year and really need to take the time and just do it.  Had something happen to my right wrist this fall, and I couldn't hold a cup of coffee let alone a 900 lb. Venture. And now just like that, it's better?

I dropped Face book, Twitter and Instagram.  Will never participate in organizations that try to control what people think. Hopefully these monopolies will be addressed by our elected officials this year. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the relapse Don, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.   I haven’t been on the site as much since the RSV was sold, but still pop in to see what is going on.  As far as riding is concerned, last summer the amount was down, but we did get out on a regular basis with Tammie and I pointing our bikes in one direction and following the roads in our corner of Ontario.   In the past month or so it has come up about hopefully being able to meet up with some of the great friends we have met through this site, when this years riding season begins.

Looking forward to sharing a coffee, ice cream down the road.

Mike

I have been in so many difficult times injuries and sickness ...GOD has been there each time and pulled me through all of them .....Life is a gift , and when I hear about people in difficult times , sickness or injury I think of the book of Matthew in the Bible ..JESUS says he wants us to come to him for help in time of need and ask for healing when someone is ill , and when we pray we are to believe that our prayers will be answered ..Faith brings Hope and let us all keep on praying  for Don .......It has been great for to log into this site and I get the feeling all of us are caring people .....  

• Like 1

Sorry that cancer has again come into your life again, Prayers up and away.

I never thought that becoming a member would lead to a path in life that over the years has made for some of the best memories. And the friends that we made that have become part of our family. I have to say is all thanks to you Don for this site. 

I have sat and thought about all of the great people that have been able to meet, and the gatherings we have had here and it all started with over a set of carbs for a 1983 Venture.

Orlin

• Like 2