IGNORED

New Years Resolution for 2022

N3FOL

@bpate4home I also don't do resolutions as well as everyday resolutions as they are as hard to keep as any are, things always come into play that tend to change situations and chances to do things and nothing gets done.

As @Marcarl knows from seeing what my 2car garage usually looks like he probably won't believe me when I said that one side Phantom Wife can park her car inside for winter. Will try to post pictures later.

I don’t normally do them either, that being said I plan to work less this year. Exactly 5 months less. I passed the 20 year mark of my hazardous duty career last night at midnight. July 31st 2022 is my target date of eternal unemployment. 

• Like 4

On 1/1/2022 at 8:24 AM, uncledj said:

Get rid of stuff....Including some of the 8 scoots that mostly sit.   Got wayyy too much stuff and I need to start thinking about getting ready to retire and move out of this place.:yikes:

Kinda sounds like something I need to do as well. May even need some intervention help. :confused24:

But not from my wife she will toss everything out  :duck:

Edited by saddlebum

On 1/1/2022 at 10:00 AM, sleepy2 said:

@bpate4home I also don't do resolutions as well as everyday resolutions as they are as hard to keep as any are, things always come into play that tend to change situations and chances to do things and nothing gets done.

As @Marcarl knows from seeing what my 2car garage usually looks like he probably won't believe me when I said that one side Phantom Wife can park her car inside for winter. Will try to post pictures later.

Garage and yard sales also make it difficult. In my case what ever resolution I make you can guarantee I will do the exact opposite and ten times worse than if I had not made the resolution to start with.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 9:50 AM, saddlebum said:

Garage and yard sales also make it difficult. In my case what ever resolution I make you can guarantee I will do the exact opposite and ten times worse than if I had not made the resolution to start with.

my wife and son have been having a virtual yard sale for two years, it must be virtual because I have not seen it happen yet and nothing is gone. :stickpoke:

• Haha 1

My resolution is to make no resolution but this:

be happy, enjoy life, ride as often as I can, love my children, see them as often as I can. Make friends instead of enemies, find happiness in everyday life activities.

Be independent from need.

I wish this all to everyone here, so go and be happy!

Merry 2022 to all.

Steve

aka Bubber

• Like 8