IGNORED

Venture Rider broke down in Mexico 12-4-21

KIC

Hi All, 

I was contacted today by a guy who is broke down in Mexico. It seems maybe his CPU went out. I am going to go to my parts bike to see if I have one. He ask me to get ahold of PUC, who seems to now be an expired member. If anyone knows how to contact PUC or would like to text/help him with repair/test ideas you can text Matt at  406-880-2921. 

I do not know him personally bit he lives in Northern AZ and we have communicated over texts in the past over parts before his road trip. 

Bill 

5 hours ago, KIC said:

Hi All, 

I was contacted today by a guy who is broke down in Mexico. It seems maybe his CPU went out. I am going to go to my parts bike to see if I have one. He ask me to get ahold of PUC, who seems to now be an expired member. If anyone knows how to contact PUC or would like to text/help him with repair/test ideas you can text Matt at  406-880-2921. 

I do not know him personally bit he lives in Northern AZ and we have communicated over texts in the past over parts before his road trip. 

Bill 

PUC has pretty much moved on from motorcycles to electric bikes.  He has a YouTube Channel called PUC PUC.