IGNORED

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

uncledj

Wishing a very happy Thanksgiving to all my Venturerider Family.   

It's a day to disregard all the crazy and bad things going on in this world, and reflect on the good.   Take time to appreciate and be grateful for all the GOOD things in the world, and in your life.   I'd have to say this site, and my Venturerider Family are a positive thing in my life, and something I'm very grateful for.

Happy Merry Christmas GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Like 2

Give thanks for all the many things that we have here in our continent. Some are there to help build us, and some are there just to please us. Some bring us closer together and some send us to different destinations to enjoy and share with new folks. Life is but a fleeting moment so let's enjoy every moment we have that is given us, realizing that at anytime we might be called to account for the things we have done and those that we have left un-done.

• Like 4

Yes, very grateful the good lord looked over us and gave us another relatively good year and good health. Looking forward to this spring. I haven't rode to the Florida keys in years and am thinking March would be the time to go.  Happy Thanksgiving! 

• Like 1