IGNORED

Went Fishing Today

BlueSky

It was 70 degrees with the sun shining so the wife and I took the 18' boat out fishing in the inland waterway.  Seems the fish are larger this time of the year.  We caught 6 keeper Whiting ranging up to 18", some smaller perch, a black drum, a puffer, a very large crab, and 5 sharks that ranged from 2' to 3'.  We threw everything back.  Whiting are tasty in my opinion but we usually don't keep anything we catch.  On the way back to the marina, we stopped to watch a pod of dolphins swim by.  It was a great day on the water, perhaps the last time this year.  

Edited by BlueSky
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Lake Moultrie in South Carolina first week in December. This is the time of year to land +50 lb flathead catfish.  Going to take my 18' pontoon boat. Hopefully those long legged lake flies aren't out. last time we had to come in as there was millions of them and we got swarmed.

12 hours ago, Joe in WV said:

Going to Lake Moultrie in South Carolina first week in December. This is the time of year to land +50 lb flathead catfish.  Going to take my 18' pontoon boat.

Ok I officially hate You :Im not listening to

Edited by saddlebum
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Joe in WV said:

Going to Lake Moultrie in South Carolina first week in December. This is the time of year to land +50 lb flathead catfish.  Going to take my 18' pontoon boat. Hopefully those long legged lake flies aren't out. last time we had to come in as there was millions of them and we got swarmed.

Give me a shout, when you get here especially when you are cooking the catfish :)

Edited by etcswjoe
  • Like 1