IGNORED

Lost another long time member

Freebird

I am sad to say that I was notified of the loss of another long time member.   Jayceesfolly, Jim Crane, passed away on Friday after losing his battle with cancer. .  Please keep his wife, family, and friends in your prayers.  I understand that he didn't know he had this dreaded disease until it was too late.

If anybody has a good picture of Jim, please forward it to me.  Thanks.

• Sad 1

This is really sad news for sure, and he will most definitely be missed. Jim was an outstanding member and a good friend. I will particularly always remember the trip we took together to the Guntersville AL rally. Taking our time and travailing the scenic back roads through the Appalachian mountains all the way down.

Prayers said for Jim  

The first, and only time I had the good fortune to talk with Jim, he magically found the trim screw for The Beast that no one else could find. It had been lost in Don's driveway during MD. At least 6 of us had been scouring the area to no avail. I watched Jim walking down the driveway towards the search party when he reached down to pick something up, 40 feet from where I thought the screw might have dropped. He casually walked by and handed me my missing screw. Eagle Eye! I don't think he was even aware that we all were looking for that screw! 

It sucks that we will never talk again. 

RIP Jim.

Edited by luvmy40