IGNORED

83 royale radiator

So I’m looking for a radiator for my 83 venture royale 1200. I know I can get one out in Jordan mn but not till Tuesday at the earliest would like to find one right away tho. Or does anyone repair them my tit broke off. And could be put back on but I’m not there yet with my repairing skills  Well it was already broke but now it’s broken. Thanks 

The only other place I can think of is ebay but that isnt going to be any quicker than going to Sport Wheel and getting one. I am not sure if there is any radiator repair shops around anymore that would work on it for you but that might be your best bet if you can find one..

Rick F.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, Bruce Bakken said:

So I’m looking for a radiator for my 83 venture royale 1200. I know I can get one out in Jordan mn but not till Tuesday at the earliest would like to find one right away tho. Or does anyone repair them my tit broke off. And could be put back on but I’m not there yet with my repairing skills  Well it was already broke but now it’s broken. Thanks 

For the quick solution. You should find a good dealer in town he will surely help you out or maybe refer you to some mechanic.