IGNORED

My 2006 Yamaha RSV

paysaw

Thanks for the look.This is how I bought this stunning example.It runs as good as it looks.The ignition  key is sketchy.Other than that it is a great bike.It  came with service records that included regular and religious  5 k oil changes.

52 minutes ago, paysaw said:

Thanks for the look.This is how I bought this stunning example.It runs as good as it looks.The ignition  key is sketchy.Other than that it is a great bike.It  came with service records that included regular and religious  5 k oil changes.

Very sweat looking bike. What happened to the cavalcade?

1 hour ago, paysaw said:

Wow if you were closer to Texas I would say it was my old bike.  The ignition on that when I sold it was . . . Let's just say 'sensitive' on how it was handled. 

Maybe someday I can buy a bike like that too ..In Canada we pay plenty of tax and none of the government officials can be held accountable for their actions .

I just gassed up my 1997 Chevy K1500  at $6.07 per gallon ,as the fuel price at the pump increases the price  is added on top of the tax and then the tax is added again .. When you been working most of your lifetime  making less than $35000.00 per year all you can do is make a wish list of what you would like to own someday ...In my case it would be a newer Yamaha .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...