IGNORED

Knee wind blockers

Bubblezdamunky

I saw a post on here from Buddy Rich that's about 10 years old. Where at the time he was selling plastic pieces that can be attached to the leg farings to block wind from your knees. It's an old topic and I know a lot of things aren't the same way that used to be but does he or anyone else still sell something like this. I would be very interested in purchasing that if that's the case. I don't know how to link a thread or I would link the thread I'm referring to in here.

I had a garage fire in 2017. Unfortunately all my forms burned up with the garage. If there was enough interest I would be happy to make some new ones but I would need about 20 orders to get started and they would be 70 a  set shipped to the lower 48. For CA,HI and AK add 7 more for shipping.

21 hours ago, BuddyRich said:

I had a garage fire in 2017. Unfortunately all my forms burned up with the garage. If there was enough interest I would be happy to make some new ones but I would need about 20 orders to get started and they would be 70 a  set shipped to the lower 48. For CA,HI and AK add 7 more for shipping.

Most people settle for a garage sale ......But Nooo you had to go one better didn't you.

Edited by saddlebum

2 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Most people settle for a garage sale ......But Nooo you had to go one better didn't you.

LOL, Not something I would recommend to anyone. Our power pole and meter were right next to it. Had to buy a Generator for the two weeks it took to get another meter and transformer installed.

Edited by BuddyRich
  • Sad 1

On 11/3/2021 at 10:15 AM, BuddyRich said:

Hi @BuddyRich, I would be interested in a set.  Any pictures?

• 4 weeks later...