IGNORED

Stop and pee

luffrr

https://www.facebook.com/1691511874492457/posts/2895364970773802/

Mama and I went for a ride. Had lunch in Tombstone Arizona. Went to Bisbee and to the border town of Naco. Headed back via Sierra Vista. 

I forgot to get an insulin shot. Riding back on hwy 90 my blood sugar was high and so I had to stop to pee. A normal response to high glucose.  

I was fully intending to make it to the truck stop at I-10 and hwy 90, but something told me to stop at the Chevron station at 90 and 82. I slowed preparing to turn in. 

The light was green on north 90. A black car was flying on 82 west (100 mph +).  He blew the red light and hit the silver car. If I would have continued straight in another 15 seconds it would have been us. 

When God tells you to stop and pee... stop and pee.  

• Like 8

You just never know and those are the type of things that worry most whether in a car or on a bike. A friend of my parents lost their son, who I had known since I was a small boy, this summer when a transport truck going east on the 403 suddenly shot across a twenty or so foot grass ditch crossed the west bound side and went up the opposite bank. In doing so he took my friend and his car who was traveling on the west bound side, up the bank with him and instantly killed him.

9 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Is that what makes the difference between yellow corn and white corn

I have never bothered to check on that , All I can tell you is when the GPS says another hour to a rest stop ...The last thing on your mind is what kind of corn it may turn out to be .

• Haha 2

On 10/31/2021 at 2:00 PM, luffrr said:

https://www.facebook.com/1691511874492457/posts/2895364970773802/

Mama and I went for a ride. Had lunch in Tombstone Arizona. Went to Bisbee and to the border town of Naco. Headed back via Sierra Vista. 

I forgot to get an insulin shot. Riding back on hwy 90 my blood sugar was high and so I had to stop to pee. A normal response to high glucose.  

I was fully intending to make it to the truck stop at I-10 and hwy 90, but something told me to stop at the Chevron station at 90 and 82. I slowed preparing to turn in. 

The light was green on north 90. A black car was flying on 82 west (100 mph +).  He blew the red light and hit the silver car. If I would have continued straight in another 15 seconds it would have been us. 

When God tells you to stop and pee... stop and pee.  

Here’s a little update on the story:  The Driver of the silver car was a 65 year old woman Wanda Sitoski, a registered nurse.  It was her birthday, the next day on Halloween. She was in route to meet her son and a friend at a restaurant in Sierra Vista to celebrate.  She never arrived. Her son didn’t find out until he left worried about her and returned home to find the police waiting for him with very bad news. 

The driver of the Black Dodge Charger was 16 years old from Mesa Az (Phoenix area, 100 miles away), Felix Mendez.  The Tombstone Marshall was giving chase. There were five people in the car, the driver and four UDAs (undocumented aliens).  The car stopped during the chase and 2 UDAs jumped out and were picked up by pursing BP (boarder patrol). The car then continued on Hwy 82 westbound at speeds well over 100MPH. For safety, the BP broke chase, but the Charger still continued running the red light at Hwys 90/82, literally tearing off the back-half of the silver car and killing Sitoski.  We stopped to render aid but it was hopeless. We rode to the Charger and saw three people with various degrees of injuries.

We have a real serious problem at our southern boarders.  They are coming across in great numbers.  Why is a 16-year old 100 miles away from home transporting UDAs in a rocket ship?  The cartels are paying them $1k per head to traffic UDAs. Why is the story not covered by the main-stream news media?  It does not fit their agenda of open boarders.  I contacted the Cochise County Attorney (prosecutor) of which I have had a working relationship with as a criminal defense attorney. I did something that I have never done before, I urged them to prosecute Mendez as an adult based upon what may wife and I had personally witnessed. They ensured me that they are doing so.  He will be facing, 1st and 2nd degree murder, kidnapping, felony endangerment, manslaughter, aggravated assault, and unlawful flight from law enforcement. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It seems that in the case of finding new immigrants there are 2 sides to the story, the good and the bad. Our countries can use good immigrants and there are folks we could 'rescue' from their places of trouble and give them a btter life. (feed the hungry). Immigration is the only story that has 2 sides, so does climate change, covid,,,,, and others. The trick is how to help the one side and keep the other in check. Both sides use some truth and also some mis-truth and mis-information. Maybe if can get everybody to stick to the truth and only the truth things would work out better. The Good Book says that liars will not enter heaven, maybe we should spread that message a bit more. JMT

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marcarl said:

It seems that in the case of finding new immigrants there are 2 sides to the story, the good and the bad. Our countries can use good immigrants and there are folks we could 'rescue' from their places of trouble and give them a btter life. (feed the hungry). Immigration is the only story that has 2 sides, so does climate change, covid,,,,, and others. The trick is how to help the one side and keep the other in check. Both sides use some truth and also some mis-truth and mis-information. Maybe if can get everybody to stick to the truth and only the truth things would work out better. The Good Book says that liars will not enter heaven, maybe we should spread that message a bit more. JMT

I like your message.  Unfortunately Fake News won’t report the Truth no matter how much they preach transparency.  It’s sickening to be honest.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

I like your message.  Unfortunately Fake News won’t report the Truth no matter how much they preach transparency.  It’s sickening to be honest.

Yep, you are 100% right

It's a sign of the times and of things to come. The hand writing is on the wall.