IGNORED

Any Lake Cumberland Fishermen Here?

Freebird

Week after next, October 10 - 15th,  my wife and I have a houseboat rented out of Lee's Ford Marina.  I am taking my fishing boat with me.  It's nothing fancy but will do fine.  About a 16 1/2 ft. Smokercraft with a 50 HP Mercury.  Fish finders, trolling motor, etc.  Do we have any members who are in that area who can show me where to catch fish on Cumberland?  I've Been there several times on the houseboats but haven't fished the lake.  If you are in the area and would like to go fishing a couple of days, shoot me a private message or post here.  I'm sure we will dock somewhere on the lake not terribly far from the Marina but I can pick you up at the dock any morning you are available.  I don't care what kind of fishing we do.  Striper, Bass, Crappie, even Catfish.  I'm open to any and all.  Just tell me what you want to go after and what kind of baits I should bring.  We are actually arriving on the 10th but won't have much time for fishing that first day so let's say the 11th - 14th.  If you can't go but have suggestions on where to fish, especially somewhere close to Lee's Ford, I welcome your suggestions.

Right state, wrong lake. Wish I could make it over to drown a worm with you but it’s 225 miles and they’re trying to work us to death. Make it down to the rally in May and we can scare up some cats in Ky Lake. It’s a good bass n crappie lake too. 

• Like 1