IGNORED

**SOLD** 2006 Royal Star Midnight Venture in Lilburn, GA

**SOLD**

Looking to sell or trade my 2006 Royal Star Midnight Venture.

I picked it up in trade about 6 months ago to use as a daily commuter, but changed jobs shortly after. My new job requires me to have a vehicle with the ability to transport employees or visitors from time to time, so I'm stuck driving a car or truck almost every day. As such, I've only put about 1000 miles on the bike since I got it. As of right now, the bike has 28,957 miles on it.

It had a car tire on the rear when I received it, so I put new Dunlop whitewalls F&R, replaced the broken cassette player and door (yeah, the cassette player works), new Slipstreamer windshield, Daymaker-style LED headlight and passing lamps, Kuryakyn red rear signal lenses, Battery Tender lead, new NGK plug caps to go with the new plugs the PO had installed, along with new air filters as well.

PO had installed a Barnett clutch plate and springs, dual horns, and a 12v accessory socket next to the passenger seat. I replaced the factory 12V power port in the dash with a dual-USB charger so I wouldn't need to use adapters to charge my phone.

At some point, someone replaced the factory mufflers with a set of stock Harley mufflers. Sounds nice and throaty without being obnoxious.

It has the usual RSV goodies like factory cruise control, factory AM/FM/CB with four speakers and is wired for factory rider/passenger intercom. I also have a brand new patch cord that would allow the new owner to feed the radio/cassette signal to a Bluetooth transmitter (like a Sena SM10) so they could listen to their Motley Crue tapes inside their helmet.

I have replaced the (really tall) factory dual antennas with a pair of shorties because I think they look better, but the original ones will be included. I'll also throw in the luggage rack that fits on top of the trunk, the rails that go around the saddlebags, the clear windshield that was on it when I got it, and the little wind deflectors that mount to the forks. I think it looks 100x better without these things, but that's just my opinion.

Since I won't be commuting on it, I'm looking for a basic full-size cruiser (nothing less than 1200cc, or so) or something similar that's a bit more stripped down. I have neck issues that prevent me from riding anything where I have to lean forward, so most "sporty" bikes are not an option. I'm also not interested in vintage stuff or project bikes.

This bike is a bit cold-natured (it's a carbureted Japanese bike, afterall), but is ready to hop on and ride wherever, and that's what I'd be expecting in trade.

$4200 obo in cash would also work, if you don't have a trade. Bike is located in Lilburn, GA, just east of Atlanta.

20210926_173115.thumb.jpg.af2b8eb09d2c36a73a428d29e746e843.jpg

20210926_173123.thumb.jpg.5123b02ec2897c25034dc90532412660.jpg

20210926_173333.thumb.jpg.7fbe3b08e7cd737d4b8768bed09e730c.jpg

20210926_173325.thumb.jpg.c0c6ad9aac6f8976a4357be136d66fec.jpg

20210927_124826.thumb.jpg.abb00b8f26fd125f52a5e38c4361e1c8.jpg

Edited by Stasher1

• Stasher1 changed the title to **SOLD** 2006 Royal Star Midnight Venture in Lilburn, GA