IGNORED

Looking for Larry

ReinyRooster

Reiny I do have a couple brackets that have been started but need finishing Polishing mostly. If Don has one to offer you fine if not send me a message.

Squidley I do offer some of my products but don't advertise then so only build what is asked for. Being the 2nd gens are no longer made by Mom Yamaha demand is quite low so it don't make sense to tie up material and storage space.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Carbon_One said:

Squidley I do offer some of my products but don't advertise then so only build what is asked for. Being the 2nd gens are no longer made by Mom Yamaha demand is quite low so it don't make sense to tie up material and storage space.

It's good to hear that you're still making some of your items. I'll keep that in mind when I hear of folks needing anything you make. Hoping you and Joyce are doing well my friend 👍

20 hours ago, Carbon_One said:

Reiny I do have a couple brackets that have been started but need finishing Polishing mostly. If Don has one to offer you fine if not send me a message.

@Carbon_OneHow much were you selling the horn brackets for before?

On 9/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, videoarizona said:

Larry, I'm wondering if the adapter I bought from you can be adapted to take the stand? Guess I should have ordered the stand too....but $$ was tight at the time.

Can't use a center stand with my jack adapter due to both using the frame tabs below the engine. You would need to remove the center stand 1st , attach the adapter then reinstall the center stand when done. 

5 hours ago, Carbon_One said:

Can't use a center stand with my jack adapter due to both using the frame tabs below the engine. You would need to remove the center stand 1st , attach the adapter then reinstall the center stand when done. 

Ooops... Sorry, Larry. Guess I got the terminology wrong. What I meant was can I retrofit the legs you make for the lift adapter? I didn't buy them initially. Or is that adapter built differently than the adapter I bought?

Ok if you bought my lift adapter without legs then you could add the legs at a later date. You'll need to weld on the receiver part to the main frame. If you need further info send me a PM for converting what you now have. If you bought the adapter you now have from off e-bay I may not be able to convert your adapter due to different size & measurements.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 10:29 PM, videoarizona said:

Hi Larry,

The site says you can't receive PM's.....I tried sending one to you. Here's my message.

"Hi Larry,

I bought the adapter from you...so the legs should fit fine. Just need to know cost and instructions on how to attach the legs....

Thanks!

david"   Send me an e-mail at ljskeels@att.net

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...