IGNORED

well im dropping out

rbig1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:05 PM, rbig1 said:

I am done riding.   So I'm not going to renew my membership.    I have had a blast on this site.    Will miss you all but I need to move on.  Dont bother to reply as wont be checking in again.   Keep on riding

Sorry to see you go but keep in mind even without a membership you can still check and read the forums so you can see all the nasty things we might say about you after your gone. :big-grin-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i do not know how long you have been riding  but I do know to quit must be hard .....I hope all things go well for you ...Keep in touch..... ..Motorcycles are in my blood  now and I don't how I my mind would do if I said it is over ...I am still dealing with a medical license suspension going on to be 6 months now ...My XVZ1200 is setting in my shop waiting to head down the road ..I started riding an old Harley 45 in 1964  ...My Dad owned that Harley 45 and a  mechanic he hired to get it to run could not figure it out ... I got it to run and it worked just fine , so my Dad gave it to me ...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sleepy2 said:

So sorry to see all these people leaving!! Was hoping to see and meet more since I retired last year but because of Covid this is getting harder to be a reality!

My sentiments exactly I am in the same boat looking forward to all the fun stuff and doings and covid decides to rear its ugly head.