IGNORED

2 questions

ReinyRooster

2009 RSV....I can turn the key all the way to the left to the "lock" position with the handlebars all the way to the left, but then I can't pull the key out. I have to go back one position before I can remove the key. Should I spray a little CRC into the lock?

I have a Wolo Bad Boy horn and I was told somebody makes a mount specifically for that horn. Can anybody hook me up?

Thanks

Rooster

RDawson makes a set of pasenger, flip up highway pegs that incorporate a WOLO mount. They are very nice and work perfectly.

I just tested my steering lock(first time I ever used it) and works as one would expect. Full lock left on the bars, push the key down and turn left to the lock position and remove the key. I did have to jiggle things a little bit to unlock the steering head. I would try cleaning the lock cylinder and lubing it with some dry graphite.

Edited by luvmy40

With the handle bars all the way to the left, you can then turn the ignition to the lock position and pull out the key.  If the key will not come out in the lock position, something may be binding it....IMO.  As suggested, try some wiggling and some lubrication on the cylinder lock and hopefully it will free the key in the lock position.