IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

3 hours ago, etcswjoe said:

Sounds like we are going to have a great group of folks this year, and before @Woody says it myself excluded:)

aw Joe you are one of the great ones, I just haven't figured out what yet. :scratchchin::stickpoke:

• Haha 2

IMG_0717.jpg.90e72565cd7fbb0802266ec106318b04.jpgDamn, it was long time since last Asheville I have been. Well, this year you are guys in trouble. 

I'm coming will Share a cabin with Skid. Looking forward see all of you Young and old farts.

007.JPG

Edited by stardbog
  • Like 2

Little Charlie is healing up nicely.   As it stands, Lisa and I ARE planning on attending.   We've a cabin at KOA Ashville East, arriving the 17th.   Unless something else bad happens.....We'll be there.    Poor little fella still has the cone on his melon and is still largely penned to keep from too much stress on that tiny leg, but he's not in pain and is ready to run....He should be allowed out of the pen in a few weeks.

(I think he should be let out now...but gotta listen to the doggy doc)

• Like 2

On 4/2/2022 at 2:03 PM, OrlinEngh said:

Hello, Hope all is good your way, We are good here, Just waiting for it to warm up and dry out. Been busy working on our place. And at work. Put in my retirement date, Have one more year to go unless my replacement looks like he will be able to take over for me then it will be before a year. I figure that 38 years of public service is enough. Not sure if its age, but the people have changed so much and there seems to be more drama that I dont care for at all.

Putting a get together for June hope you can make it.

Take care Orlin

2 hours ago, dueyk1111 said:

i should get there bout the same time, stay'n in the same motel. com'n from loiusville way.:innocent-emoticon:

I’m leaving the morning of the 17th on 80, turning South around London if you wanna try to hook up n ride down.