IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

Lisa, the fur brats and I got home yesterday around 8.    Had a great time on the rides....seeing old friends again.....and making new ones....

Many thanks to all that put this together and made this event happen....

Thank U GIF by The Good Type Co

Ashville panoramic.jpg

Ashville scenic.jpg

Ashville scenic 2.jpg

Ashville fog.jpg

Edited by uncledj
Pics
  • Like 1

HOME SAFE @ 11:00 am

Lots of rain and wet roads but made it safe back to Gassaway.  I left before daylight at approx 5 am in light rain. I probably rode about 5 of the 6 hours in the rain. I had a great time and it was wonderful to see some old friends again.  Thanks everyone especially Woody & Trina, and Joe & Bobbi. 

• Like 5

How come you guys get all the fun.

22 minutes ago, RDawson said:

FC1B23B0-6F31-4A73-B749-15ED5D0F6154.thumb.jpeg.bab7f3889a58183e418d518515453117.jpeg

Got in an hour ago. Heavy rain and lightning, had to pull off 4 times. Had a blast, thanks y’all. 

7 hours ago, stardbog said:

Just to chime in, I'm home safe.  Get wet and dry multiple times, It took only 14 hours to get to sweet home Chiraq. Thank you guys for another great memory at Asheville

9 hours ago, Skid said:

HOME SAFE @ 11:00 am

Lots of rain and wet roads but made it safe back to Gassaway.  I left before daylight at approx 5 am in light rain. I probably rode about 5 of the 6 hours in the rain. I had a great time and it was wonderful to see some old friends again.  Thanks everyone especially Woody & Trina, and Joe & Bobbi. 

• Like 1

Another successful Asheville is in the books. Thanks to everyone old friends and new friends Asheville would not be the same or could not exist without folks coming.

Thanks to Joe and Skid for leading the rides, Thanks to Dan for the meal he prepared for everyone.

A very special Thank you to Trina, Bobbi and Marty for preparing so many meals and drinks for anyone that wanted it. 

Hope to see y'all again next year in Vogel 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, uncledj said:

Vogel....Vogel....???     I've heard of it but don't know what it is or what it's about.   Do tell.....Seems to make sense to make any reservations as far in advance as possible....

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Same people, same kind of riding, same stories, same bikes, same awesome time 🤣🤣🤣. Vogel State Park, Blairsville GA. Had a blast last year. 

• Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 10:10 AM, InfinitySurf said:

Liz & I have had a great time! Excellent riding in the mountains here and great meeting/talking with new like minded people. We are looking forward to the next one already. -Drew

20220820_091616.jpg

20220820_091558.jpg

Drew it was good to meet you and Liz. I hope to see you two again later on. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

Welcome home Ron.

Now, GET TO WORK!

You only have a week and a half to get it done.

I know I know, if I had wrote a list of everything I was told to do I would not have enough time, but since I can't remember _______. I'm almost ready 😁

• Like 1

made it back home last night at 6 o'clock! twas the best time i've had in a long time!!!!!! had a problem with my back tire wed n thursday this week! went away on me very quickly. i do'n't think i got 5 k miles out of it, found a big spot where the cords were show'n threw 2 layers already. maybe had 2k on it when i came down, twas a dunlop 404. took a while but found a guy in greeneville tennessee that really hep'd me out n called n found me  a tire, went n got it for me, n put it on right away so we could get back on the road. name of his shop is moto medix in greeneville tn, phone number is 423-823-9343. kandy truly enjoy'd hersef also. said she  had never been around such kind n friendly people that had never known someone before yet treated us so nice. had a blast on the rides!!!!! my kinda rid'n. we did alot more of it on sunday threw thursday morn'n, thats when i saw the tire was gone. really got close to vogel, but didn't make it. gonna see what i can do bout mak'n vogel next year! start sav'n my nickels n pennies now!!!! Ha-Ha!!!!! Thanks to all for a great time!!!! twill be good memories!!!!!👍🤗😁

• Like 1