IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

18 hours ago, ReinyRooster said:

so where are we all gathering to meet as we arrive? 

The hospitality tent is at T24, and T25 is Joe and T22 is Dave. we are going on a ride this mourning should be back around 4ish 

• Like 2

I live 65 miles south of the KOA and would like to join everyone for a day ride or two,  are there planned rides ?   I didn't make reservations anywhere because we are usually in Michigan the week of the rally.  Our plans got changed today and I'll be in here for the rally. Day rides are doable since I'm only an hour 15 away.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ragtop69gs said:

I live 65 miles south of the KOA and would like to join everyone for a day ride or two,  are there planned rides ?   I didn't make reservations anywhere because we are usually in Michigan the week of the rally.  Our plans got changed today and I'll be in here for the rally. Day rides are doable since I'm only an hour 15 away.

This is a VERY laid back gathering.

Plans are made the evening before so be sure to come hang out at the camp site.

We are pulling out tomorrow and will be there early afternoon. 

3 hours ago, ReinyRooster said:

Sad that I had to leave so soon.. had an issue come up at home that was better if I was there. Put in a little over 400 miles today, should be home by tomorrow. Ride safe everyone. 

It was good to meet you. Hope all is well. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I made it home safely.

Wish I could’ve stayed longer but it was still nice seeing many of you again as well as some new people. Thanks for letting me share your campfire and I enjoyed the spirited conversation.  Maybe I can try to plan spending more time next year.

Enjoy your time and ride safe.

Tony

• Like 2

Sure regret being unable to be there. Really miss seeing all my VR friends. Hopefully next summer will be a better situatuation and I can be actively back on the road again.

Wish you all of you the best. Nice pics BTW.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1