IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

Gave the beast a good wipe down today, cleaned the screen, checked the tire pressure and gassed her up. I will finish packing the bike tomorrow morning and hit the road around noon on this adventure. My anticipated route will create a round tip of 3164km....or 1966miles.

Probably won't sleep a wink tonight......LOL.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ReinyRooster said:

Gave the beast a good wipe down today, cleaned the screen, checked the tire pressure and gassed her up. I will finish packing the bike tomorrow morning and hit the road around noon on this adventure. My anticipated route will create a round tip of 3164km....or 1966miles.

Probably won't sleep a wink tonight......LOL.

we will take care of that other 34 miles times a butch so it will be over 2000 miles of smiles. 😄

• Like 1

Rebuilt the slave cylinder, new brake pads on the front and rear, flushed the brake and clutch lines out with fresh Dot4, changed motor oil and filter, half a can of Seafoam...  Need to check air in tires, should be good to go...  Thought I was having an ignition problem as it wouldn't turn over while on stand and then it clicked in my mind that my kick stand was down(won't go all the way up while on the stand)... Whew... I like those kinds of problems... LOL!  Now to fix the gas oven...

• Like 1

Ok folks, I’ll be coming up and joining you Wednesday.  I know that most people will be arriving Wednesday so you probably aren’t going for a group ride, but It’ll be nice just to visit.  Is there anything I should bring to contribute food wise?  Just let me know.

Finally got the old girl on the lift. Added load resistors to fix the LED fast flash and another new windshield. Didn’t like the medium Clearview, went XL. New plugs, brakes, fluids, Barnett clutch tomorrow and a carb synch to get ready. See y’all Wednesday evening. 

• Like 1

Not sure if we're gonna make it.   Wife and I are discussing it.   Frickin' knee went out, for no good reason....I told her I'm not sure I'll be able to straighten up the bike.   Feels better today, but it's a one step up and two steps back sorta thing...been going on for a week now......If we can't make it, this will truly be the Summer of Suck...I'll let ya know....Fuck My Life Reaction GIF

Awesome Fun GIF by Tactical Baby Gear

• Sad 1