IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

Still..... waiting on my clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit. Amazon canceled my order that I have been waiting on since the 10th of July. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Yamaha of Mineral Wells has assured me that there are 8 of them in Georgia, and it will be here Tuesday.  Should be a fun time. I may trailer the bike down as I have to be in Cumberland  on the 21st.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skid said:

WING?

Did you trade again?

Yep, after Trina's third back surgery I had to have something with independent suspension or she wasn't going to be able to ride. Now she is more comfortable than I am 🤪 

• Like 2

Dang.....I'm getting itchy for this event. Will be leaving home Thursday afternoon to ride to my cousin's in Westfield, NY. Leave there Friday morning....take 2 or 3 days to get to Atlanta to see family, and then head to Ashville Wednesday. Haven't done a long ride like this since my new hips and knee. Can't wait!!!!!

• Like 2

On 8/1/2022 at 2:45 PM, ReinyRooster said:

Dang.....I'm getting itchy for this event. Will be leaving home Thursday afternoon to ride to my cousin's in Westfield, NY. Leave there Friday morning....take 2 or 3 days to get to Atlanta to see family, and then head to Ashville Wednesday. Haven't done a long ride like this since my new hips and knee. Can't wait!!!!!

Expecting some accurate feed back on the knees. I knee'd to know.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ChiefGunner said:

Would like to ride out and join you guys for the day if that’s ok? What would be the best day to come out? Asheville is only about 2hrs from me.

There probably is no best day they are all good! Are you talking for a ride or just sitting and enjoying the stories and maybe drinking some ice cold water.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Woody said:

There probably is no best day they are all good! Are you talking for a ride or just sitting and enjoying the stories and maybe drinking some ice cold water.  

Well, would like to ride with you guys and then sit around camp visiting for a while before heading back in the evening.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChiefGunner said:

Well, would like to ride with you guys and then sit around camp visiting for a while before heading back in the evening.

Asheville is real laid back we get up and eat breakfast when the cooks get ready, discuss a ride and go for it. 

Edited by Woody
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, ADC said:

Haven't been to the Asheville event in many years mostly due to health but I plan to be in the area that week in the cage and will be checking in and hanging out some.

we have had people follow in a cage so they could go along on a ride, if you have a portable CB radio bring it with you.