IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

Reserved one of the cabins for Lisa and I for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.   Couldn't find where the specific cabin is located.   On the lake, no bathroom sorta thing.   We were gonna bring the motorhome, but with current gas prices, it was cheaper to rent a cabin.

Anyhoo, we've a reservation.

vintage lake GIF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ReinyRooster said:

Just booked a room for my cousin and I at the Quality Inn just Outside of Black Mountain on #9 from Wednesday to Friday. Can't wait!

Be glad to meet you, we try to be laid back and have fun. 

Been a long time since I've been to a Venture gathering. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new friends. Going to hook up with my cousin in Westfield, New York and ride down to Atlanta to see family. Wasn't able to get there during the lock-down when my Uncle passed. Gonna stay there Sunday to Wednesday morning, get to Ashville Wednesday noonish and enjoy some company. See you all then.

1 hour ago, ReinyRooster said:

Now Carl....both your Parole officer and your therapist told you to start being nice to people.......remember? They even gave you those pills that make the sky turn different colours.

Now Reiny you don't have to bring Carl but you could bring some of those pills, you know since he's not taking them. But now if you can get Carl to come too that would be great!

1 hour ago, ReinyRooster said:

Now Carl....both your Parole officer and your therapist told you to start being nice to people.......remember? They even gave you those pills that make the sky turn different colours.

Gave those pills to my neighbour, now he sees things in a whole lot different light and even likes me sometimes.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, RDawson said:

Depending when I have to move the youngest back to college this trip might be my retirement gift to me. 

Everyday is a retirement gift to me and I like it. Come on down we will have a cup of coffee waiting. 

• Like 1