IGNORED

Asheville 2022

Woody

Hope it's not to early to start this topic, but while riding in Maggie Valley last week Trina and I rode out to KOA East and looked around. They have changed our "G" section to "T" but the numbers have not changed when I asked at the office why, the girl says she didn't know but they must have liked "T" better 🙄. I think it is because it's mainly a tent section. I checked on "D" section down by the lake but it is 18 dollars higher and they don't allow tents. 

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Hope it's not to early to start this topic, but while riding in Maggie Valley last week Trina and I rode out to KOA East and looked around. They have changed our "G" section to "T" but the numbers have not changed when I asked at the office why, the girl says she didn't know but they must have liked "T" better 🙄. I think it is because it's mainly a tent section. I checked on "D" section down by the lake but it is 18 dollars higher and they don't allow tents. 

This is completely off topic, but I was in Maggie Valley last week, also.

6 hours ago, Motorcycle Mike said:

To bad we didn't know.

You could have ridden and hung out. We had a blast.

Ron, So your  saying you cant park your trailer up there and if you park down in D nobody can pitch a tent?

If so, it sounds like a change in venue is in order.

It's always been a tent site and I can still put my trailer up there as always. it will be T24 though