IGNORED

New to me trike

Warren

I recently bought an 08 Royal Star Venture with a Hannigan trike kit installed. Love it!  (More importantly the Princess loves it).  Only issues I need to address are ventilation for the floor boards and hiway pegs. The Hannigan floor boards are massive and leave little area to mount hiway pegs and I like my feet forward. I’d appreciate input if you have solved these issues. 

I have the identical rig with floorboards. I have a set of Kuryakun offset longhorn dually pegs and no matter how I configure them, I can’t get them to adjust to a comfortable position. I’ve not tried any other pegs on the market but just by looking at pictures of other ones, have not seen anything that appears to fit. The problem is that the Hannigan floorboard (side board) sits high and covers up most of the crash bar which makes mounting difficult and foot placement clumsy in my view. Hopefully someone else can provide a suggestion for you (and me)!  Doug

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the KuryAkyn offsets on mine and they work fine.  I have long legs and love the extended room that they offer.  They were on it when I bought it and I haven't adjusted them to my preference yet but they work pretty good the way that they are.  I will rotate them forward a bit more.

IMG_0425.jpeg

IMG_0426.jpeg