IGNORED

Vogel 2021 Pics

DragonRider

11 hours ago, RDawson said:

What???? You weren’t there?🤷‍♂️

It's been said that if there are no pictures it didn't happen. Now either I was indisposed at the time of picture taking, was totally invisible (not likely), or had taken on a different identity. Going by my reasoning I am going to believe I was not there,,, although that begs the question: where was I?

1 minute ago, Marcarl said:

It's been said that if there are no pictures it didn't happen. Now either I was indisposed at the time of picture taking, was totally invisible (not likely), or had taken on a different identity. Going by my reasoning I am going to believe I was not there,,, although that begs the question: where was I?

Somewhere else 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I almost started a new thread but decided since this one has such great pictures I would just use it. Lewis phone 262.jpg

just a few words from Lewis, he is still having trouble typing on the keyboard, so I'm relaying some news. some of the tears in his eye could not be repaired with laser so two were frozen, he says there is nothing like getting a needle stuck in your eye and laser and a frozen probe along with thumbs and fingers. The laser surgery in the left eye went well and as of September the 14th the surgery for the detached retina is done and he is at home healing. He says left eye is improving little by little and the right eye is just a fog and not expected to get better for 2 or 3 months with corrective lenses in 6 months at the soonest. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming. 

• Thanks 1