IGNORED

Look what the cat dragged in

SpencerPJ

Been waffling on upgrading the 83 for  couple years. Priced right, already had the upgraded seat for tall, fat boys (like me), exhaust really sounds nice.

2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Deluxe

Led lights, Pathfinder turn signals and running lights with integrated turn signals Kuryakan running lights ?,  Cobra 6 into 6 exhaust installed with torque loops, Ultimate king seat. 24k miles, 1/2 worn tires. Great records, one owner, always dealer serviced.

IMG_2026.jpeg

IMG_2028.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SpencerPJ said:

I rode a few Gen 2s, I just can't handle the feet forward thing. Wanted something more current with a radiator, this is best I could find and afford.

Beautiful bike congrats!  I hear ya on the forward controls, I rode my buddies FXDL last week through the Rockies where he lives, I took me 3/4 of the day to get used to putting my feet forward from a stop.  Once riding i was fine with it but still awkward in technical turns.  If I can convince him to sell it to me I’ll be sure to get used to it though :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, djh3 said:

The early ones didnt have cruise control. But you may not want that. For me Its almost required for long trips.

This one already has the throttle lock, same as my 83.  Not the same as cruise, but I mostly ride for enjoyment in the country.

8 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

@SpencerPJ so how does that trunk work?  Looks like a trunk/saddlebag combo that opens toward the rear.

No trunk, only two bags. (I've had my trunk and bags off my 83 since the day I bought it 8 years ago), although I did like that I could click my 83 trunk on in an instant. They do make a nice tour luggage bag that connects in the post for the rear passenger.

• Like 1

If you have not found it yet, this is the best all round Goldwing forum, https://www.gl1800riders.com/ . I have visited the F6B forums from time to time and managed to get sideways with the owner of one of them, we had a few words and I told him to take a flying leap at rolling doughnut, just beware, wish I could remember which forum it was.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, M61A1MECH said:

If you have not found it yet, this is the best all round Goldwing forum, https://www.gl1800riders.com/ . I have visited the F6B forums from time to time and managed to get sideways with the owner of one of them, we had a few words and I told him to take a flying leap at rolling doughnut, just beware, wish I could remember which forum it was.

I think we’ve gotten spoiled around here not having to deal with the B.S. on those other sites. 

• Like 3

Hey Paul,

Very Nice Bike! What a score to have it already have most of the items you would want to put on it once you got it! GOOD JOB! I too am not a fan of forward controls. That has kept me from buying a Second Gen. and most likely saved me thousands of dollars! Congrats on the "New To You" Scoot!

Earl

• Like 1