IGNORED

Turn signals doesn’t work

Hello everyone 🙏🏻 Hope ya’ll

doing great! I’m Sandro from Georgia, not state but country. I have 2003 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture. I was riding my motorcycle this morning, and suddenly my turn lights stopped to work, hazard is working without a problem and it’s showing me on a screen, but turn signals won’t work, and doesn’t show me on a screen. Please if somebody had this kind of problem, help me what to do. And if anybody knows where is the location of the fuse box of turn signals would appreciate it. Thanks and have a nice day or night! 🙏🏻

3 hours ago, Sandro17 said:

Hello everyone 🙏🏻 Hope ya’ll

doing great! I’m Sandro from Georgia, not state but country. I have 2003 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture. I was riding my motorcycle this morning, and suddenly my turn lights stopped to work, hazard is working without a problem and it’s showing me on a screen, but turn signals won’t work, and doesn’t show me on a screen. Please if somebody had this kind of problem, help me what to do. And if anybody knows where is the location of the fuse box of turn signals would appreciate it. Thanks and have a nice day or night! 🙏🏻

The turn signals are part of the signal circuit. The fuse is located in the left side panel directly below the seat. Only one bolt comes off. The other is a dummy or spare! The panel is held on with one bolt and a push grommet. 

Signal fuse is 15amp I believe.

The owners manual and service manuals are located in the technical read only section off this web site.

Hope this helps!

7 hours ago, videoarizona said:

The turn signals are part of the signal circuit. The fuse is located in the left side panel directly below the seat. Only one bolt comes off. The other is a dummy or spare! The panel is held on with one bolt and a push grommet. 

Signal fuse is 15amp I believe.

The owners manual and service manuals are located in the technical read only section off this web site.

Hope this helps!

Thanks man definitely going try and fix it 🎸