IGNORED

Why Wear A Mask

saddlebum

I'm a numbers guy.  I believe the numbers are weighted towards, more likely to have complications without shot, than with. As far as cost, the govt has already spent the money, here in our state, vials are getting pitched.  And I whole hearted agree that someone should not go to ER over a sneeze, gripes me to no end.

15 hours ago, SpencerPJ said:

I'm a numbers guy.  I believe the numbers are weighted towards, more likely to have complications without shot, than with. As far as cost, the govt has already spent the money, here in our state, vials are getting pitched.  And I whole hearted agree that someone should not go to ER over a sneeze, gripes me to no end.

I consider myself a numbers guy also. I believe there is flaw in your statement.  The big fear, especially early on, was the asymptomatic infected. How many have had the virus and never really knew it? This was the catalyst of the shut down of the world and continues to be the big thing behind the mask mandates. That could be a small insignificant number or it can be so large that it would change the conversation of the Virus completely. I lean towards the the middle of the road on that question. Why? There was a push around August of last year, more of an advertising campaign, for people to get tested for the antibodies. I know 10 or so people who were tested and 4 had the antibodies. Never knew they had the virus. Let's use 15 who got tested to be conservative. That's 3.75% of a sample, way to small of a sample to extrapolate. But the CDC has documented about a 10% infection rate of the entire US population. Fauchi has stated months ago that he estimates 14% - 20% of the US has been infected. ~37 million confirmed cases and ~323 million population is 11.5% of the US - pulled from this mornings totals. That would put Fauchi's low number inline with my experience but on the high end it would be more than the 9% based on todays numbers. There are also some Scientists who believe we have had a 50% infection rate already. This is a number I highly doubt too. My general rule of Thumb, take the 2 extremes then pick the dead center and you will be far closer than anyone else. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SpencerPJ said:

Perfect TicToc.  back to the money thing. If the girl chooses to not get vaccine, and gets bad case of covid, goes to hospital, who should pay for this? I'm tired of my premiums going up for others poor choices.  I am 100% cool with this scenario with the condition, don't use our resources, doctors and beds because you are too stubborn to get a simple shot that will help.  Great part is it's free, I simply don't get it. ✌️ 

I get that, however that’s the same argument people use to try to ban motorcycles, force helmet laws, seatbelts, alcohol, tobacco etc. etc. The city stopped short of mandating the shot but made life so hard at work if you didn’t that I finally caved and got it. As far as the $$$ I get the same feeling every time I see my tax dollars and med bills wasted for those that choose not to work and pay their own way. I finally came to the conclusion I’m gonna work, pay my bills, and live like I want while a 1/3 of my income disappears since I only get one shot at it. 

• Like 4

Just don’t get why people are so freaked out (actually it’s the media fault) over a virus with a 99.97% recovery rate?

More people die every year from flu not to mention pneumonia. Then let’s throw in heart disease from obesity and diabetes.  Are they mandating flu shots every year? Do we go into lock down and distancing every flu season?  When was the last time you were ordered to put down the ice cream spoon, push the bowl away and get off your fat lazy butt and exercise?

As this whole Saul Alinsky plan is implemented we are losing more and more of our freedoms under the guise of “safety” and “the greater good”.  This is the same exact path (for you true historians) that Germany took in 1938. 

I pray America wake up before it’s too late, for once freedoms (any of them) are surrendered willingly they can only be regained by force.

Edited by ChiefGunner
Spelling
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, uncledj said:

There's two sides to that coin.  If someone gets the jab and has complications...side effects...or possibly life changing results or even death....who pays for that?     Especially if they've already had covid and have the anti bodies in their system that are statistically much more effective than the "vaccine"...   

Typhoid Mary never got sick but she spread the disease were ever she went and caused the death of many.

Mary Mallon was born in 1869 in Ireland and emigrated to the US in 1884. She had worked in a variety of domestic positions for wealthy families prior to settling into her career as a cook. As a healthy carrier of Salmonella typhi her nickname of “Typhoid Mary” had become synonymous with the spread of disease, as many were infected due to her denial of being ill for a total of 26 years and refusal of medical treatment,  Mary who had presented a moderate form of typhoid continued to host the bacteria, her entire life working at various places under different names in her attempts to avoid health authorities,  contaminating everything around her, a real threat for the surrounding environment. Mary had served in 8 families. Seven of them had experienced cases of typhoid. Twenty-two people presented signs of infection and some died. That year, about 3,000 New Yorkers had been infected by Salmonella typhi, and Mary was determined to be the main reason for the outbreak.

Something to think about would you not say.

Edited by saddlebum

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html

And since we know this will never see the light of day through the MSM, let’s just deposit this here.  Remember that every one of the “vaccine” manufacturers made sure that they cannot be legally liable for any side effects.

This is not just some YouTube rant from an ignorant individual but is a summit meeting of some of the worlds leading pathologists, hematologists (blood work).

Edited by ChiefGunner
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, saddlebum said:

Typhoid Mary never got sick but she spread the disease were ever she went and caused the death of many.

Mary Mallon was born in 1869 in Ireland and emigrated to the US in 1884. She had worked in a variety of domestic positions for wealthy families prior to settling into her career as a cook. As a healthy carrier of Salmonella typhi her nickname of “Typhoid Mary” had become synonymous with the spread of disease, as many were infected due to her denial of being ill for a total of 26 years and refusal of medical treatment,  Mary who had presented a moderate form of typhoid continued to host the bacteria, her entire life working at various places under different names in her attempts to avoid health authorities,  contaminating everything around her, a real threat for the surrounding environment. Mary had served in 8 families. Seven of them had experienced cases of typhoid. Twenty-two people presented signs of infection and some died. That year, about 3,000 New Yorkers had been infected by Salmonella typhi, and Mary was determined to be the main reason for the outbreak.

Typhoid fever has, concervatively a 20% death rate. Not even close to an apt comparison.

• Like 1

I hade COVID19 back in Dec. 2019, confirmed with anitibodies test. This was long before anyone(except Anthony Fauci) had even heard of COVID19. I have been exposed to COVID19 several times since then and always tested negative for infection.

I should be forced to take an inadequately tested, experimental"vaccine"(it's not a true vaccine), with the possibility of severe side effects, including death when I have more/better antibodies to the infection than the "vaccine" provides?

Not in this lifetime.

Edited by luvmy40
  • Like 5

On 8/22/2021 at 11:54 AM, WildBill1 said:

I don’t look at wearing mask as being a political thing.  Not all courageous people live through the cause to see another Day. I wore masks at work too keep from getting emphysema.  I was dumb founded by the people who wouldn’t wear them.  A lot of them retired with lung problems.  Your personal health is your responsibility it’s not a peer pressure thing!!!

So where is my heart symbol so people can respond?  Guess I’m being sensored....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, WildBill1 said:

So where is my heart symbol so people can respond?  Guess I’m being sensored....

Funny rule eh? You don't get to like yourself, only other people can do that, hence no need for you to have a heart on your post.

16 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Typhoid is not a respiratory pathogen. It basically has to be ingested to spread. The scenario as you present it has some cross overs but take those with a grain of salt.  Here is what I found on the CDC's site for the spreading of typhoid:

How are typhoid fever and paratyphoid fever spread?
These diseases are spread through sewage contamination of food or water and through person-to-person contact. People who are currently ill and people who have recovered but are still passing the bacteria in their poop (stools) can spread Salmonella Typhi or Salmonella Paratyphi.

You can get typhoid fever or paratyphoid fever if

You eat food or drink a beverage that has been touched by a person who is shedding (getting rid of) Salmonella Typhi or Salmonella Paratyphi in their poop and who has not washed their hands thoroughly after going to the bathroom.
Sewage contaminated with Salmonella Typhi or Salmonella Paratyphi gets into water you drink.
Sewage contaminated with Salmonella Typhi or Salmonella Paratyphi gets into water used to rinse food you eat raw.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChiefGunner said:

Just don’t get why people are so freaked out (actually it’s the media fault) over a virus with a 99.97% recovery rate?

More people die every year from flu not to mention pneumonia. Then let’s throw in heart disease from obesity and diabetes.  Are they mandating flu shots every year? Do we go into lock down and distancing every flu season?  When was the last time you were ordered to put down the ice cream spoon, push the bowl away and get off your fat lazy butt and exercise?

As this whole Saul Alinsky plan is implemented we are losing more and more of our freedoms under the guise of “safety” and “the greater good”.  This is the same exact path (for you true historians) that Germany took in 1938. 

I pray America wake up before it’s too late, for once freedoms (any of them) are surrendered willingly they can only be regained by force.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:54 AM, WildBill1 said:

I don’t look at wearing mask as being a political thing.  Not all courageous people live through the cause to see another Day. I wore masks at work too keep from getting emphysema.  I was dumb founded by the people who wouldn’t wear them.  A lot of them retired with lung problems.  Your personal health is your responsibility it’s not a peer pressure thing!!!

7 hours ago, ChiefGunner said:

3917E59C-1032-48EB-8E9A-0A270F724E20.jpeg

HERE HERE HERE.

Finally, more and more people are getting oxygen to that third brain cell.

Lets hope that this keeps expanding and the truth gets out to as many people as possible.

Argo

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Funny rule eh? You don't get to like yourself, only other people can do that, hence no need for you to have a heart on your post.

Thanks, Marcarl I'll try to remember this in the future, but at this age will see.  Good information though.

14 hours ago, Argo said:

HERE HERE HERE.

Finally, more and more people are getting oxygen to that third brain cell.

Lets hope that this keeps expanding and the truth gets out to as many people as possible.

Argo

Some more historical truth & context.

84C1DEAA-4D0B-4040-8D2C-897986551D2C.jpeg

• Like 4

The reason these people show up at the ER for a cough or sneeze , sore throat IMOP is Obama care. The "medical care for all" thing drove costs. So for small business to afford coverage or someone to buy thier own they afford the "emergency" type. No preventative or Dr Office stuff. Have to go to emergency care (ER) or a doc in the box. 

To answer @ChiefGunner "When was the last time you were ordered to put down the ice cream spoon, push the bowl away and get off your fat lazy butt and exercise?" March by my Doc.
"

• Like 1

It is a shame we have become such binary people. Some thing is either right or wrong. Left or Right. Up or down.  There really is a middle ground folks.

One thing I have found is that it is impossible to change folks minds on any internet medium.  It just cant be done.  No matter how much artillery is brought to the conversation, the two sides will either bring up fringe information that only applies to %0.000009 of the cases involved or cling and quote old articles that do not reflect the current state of affairs.  The Covid vaccination will not ratify one president or vilify another president. The Covid vaccination will not help or hurt those things going on in Afghanistan.  The Covid Vaccination will not solve or make worse the horrible immigration problem on the Southern Border of the USA. The Covid Vaccination will not support or deny the existence of any government conspiracy theories. The Covid Vaccination is only for YOU.  By taking the Covid vaccination, in doing so protects/lowers your chances of getting Covid and an extreme hospital stay and protects those around you as well.  By accepting a Covid vaccination that is all you are doing.  The Covid vaccination is USA Invented, Free (it is already paid for by tax dollars whether you take it or not), safe and World tested (5 billion doses and counting), and as of todays date recommend for everybody over 12 years old by: The CDC, WHO, and 100% of the doctors I have talked to in person. (San Angelo TX is rated as "Severe" in terms of Covid cases and our hospital is out of beds).  In Las Vegas odds there is no reason not to get a Vaccination.  The middle ground here is that you can get a Covid Vaccination and still worry/fret/try to solve the other World Problems at hand.

Wearing a mask diffuses direct air/cough and lowers the effective target range of Covid.  

Here is what is happening in San Angelo right now.  You can change the link to find out about your city.

https://covidactnow.org/us/metro/san-angelo_tx/

Here is a video made 8-21-21 of our San Angelo Hospital Doctors saying they are worn out, that kids are getting Covid, and asking folks to get their vaccination.

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonMedicalCenter/videos/1582222058784000

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 12:34 AM, ChiefGunner said:

Some more historical truth & context.

84C1DEAA-4D0B-4040-8D2C-897986551D2C.jpeg

They also believed the world was flat. In human sacrifice to ward off evil spirits and in burying their dead with their worldly possessions, ( including their wives and servants in some extreme case ) so they would have use of them in the after life. Plus the covering of women's faces is symbolic to the point that women in Islam are meant to be seen not heard and  is not universal to all Islam believers but varies  from tribe to tribe or village to village. were some tribes enforced it by face covering and others simply by stated rule. To compare this to today's reason for face covering is a stretch at the very least. If face coverings are so useless in the fight in the spread of virus why is it then that surgeons cover their faces while performing surgery by that logic why even wash their hands prior to surgery or are they just none persons psychologically broken forced like zombies to operate on people against their will. Also for a modern person to look back in history and make such a claim when in fact most of these masks were made of steel not harmless cloth and to enforce submission silence and inflict torture. For some  modern man hundreds of years later to produce a theory of physiological submission I find a little far fetched.  

When women first started entering hospitals for child birth versus birth at home so many died after child birth that many women refused to give birth at a hospital, preferring to give birth at home. It was not until a Hungarian doctor Ignaz Semmelweis came to the conclusion that the lack of cleanliness and the transfer of germs was the cause as to why this was occurring but instead of following his advice, skeptics had him fired and he eventually ended up in an asylum. here is a link to the whole story https://www.upworthy.com/women-were-dying-from-childbirth-at-hospitals-this-19th-century-doctor-figured-out-why

In conclusion as I have said before I would rather take my chances at being a live sucker than risk being a dead skeptic or worse be the reason or cause of someone else getting sick or possibly dying because I felt my personal rights were more important than my neighbors and fellow man's right to not get sick and remain healthy. It also confuses me why some  men and women would face bullets and bombs to fight another countries war but are terrified of wearing a mask or taking a chance on a vaccine that is more likely to save lives than cost lives. Yet if it comes to taking a vaccine or drug designed to keep them safe during a holiday excursion,  they don't even think twice Where are the conspiracy theories then?

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

@saddlebum I read your reply and I also read the article you submitted that was written 02-06-17.

The folks you cite that believe the World was flat and also in Human Sacrifices, do not work at Pfizer today.  Yes, I agree with you that the further you go back in history the wilder things get.

The article from 02-06-17 is a great read in the start/advent of disinfectant evolved from disecting cadavers and that germs during childbirth was the cause of a womans death.  Handwashing was found to be an effective solution.

Yup.

• Thanks 1

On 8/24/2021 at 5:38 PM, luvmy40 said:

Typhoid fever has, concervatively a 20% death rate. Not even close to an apt comparison.

Numbers was not the point here. It was about having consideration for those around you.

3 hours ago, Du-Rron said:

The Covid vaccination will not ratify one president or vilify another president.

Ohhhh yes it will. The ones in power will allways be villified by the ones who want to be in power regardless of the decisions made :backinmyday:

When is the last time a President or Prime minister , wanna be, of an opposing party has said the currant President or Prime Minister is or was doing a good job?

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

You will never see those wanting power saying those in power are doing a good job. But the flip side is look at the 'job approval ratings' put out by everyone, average them and then subtract 10 points. You may get a closer/accurate number. Our current congress in the US has an approval rating of roughly 26%. Frankly I expected that to be much lower but it is abhorrent. This is why many citizens want term limits and many politicians do not.

Sorry that went a little political- delete if needed.

Edited by bpate4home