IGNORED

Houston TX Meet & Eat 9/12/21

bpate4home

It’s time for this area to finally meetup details below. Let us know if you will be attending so we can call the restaurant and give them an idea of how many to expect. Everyone is welcome – even without a Venture. 

There is a small group coming from the Katy area and we’ve put together a route we will follow to and from. https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/social/route/4949823?mode=share.  I can share this route file that will work on a 2018 Venture if anyone is interested and I can share other file times for other GPS systems, just let me know. Those that would like to meet in Katy to start we will meet in the Hobby Lobby parking lot (Fry and 99) stands up will be ~8:00am. We will stop at the Buc-ees on 290 in Waller to pick up more riders and provide a fuel opportunity. Stands up here ~9:15. If you are coming from another area, have a route planned and would like to share please let us know.

Houston Area Meet and Eat
Sunday, September 12th 
Estimated 1st arrival 11:30 
Paradise Grille
15220 TX-150
Coldspring, TX 77331
Menu: Menu (paradisegrille-coldspring.com)

The following Sunday will be a makeup day if we are rained out (or as we all know, hurricane delayed)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...