IGNORED

Certain years

ReinyRooster

Never heard of the 07 recall here in Canada. I bought my 07 new and never had a recall notice nor a problem with the head gasket. Might have only been an issue with 07’s sold in the US. 

One other well known issue with these is the uncontrollable addiction to chrome. I’m told there’s no cure or professional help for it either. 

I've heard and experienced that a common problem is the nut holding the shifter lever on tends to come off, and there are other nuts that tend to come somewhat loose as well, 'course those are mostly on the drivers seat and in your case may or may not be an issue, but then that's only my opinion.

• Haha 1

Lost my shifter bolt once.   Had to use another bolt off of a sidecover to hold it on.

1 hour ago, Marcarl said:

I've heard and experienced that a common problem is the nut holding the shifter lever on tends to come off, and there are other nuts that tend to come somewhat loose as well, 'course those are mostly on the drivers seat and in your case may or may not be an issue, but then that's only my opinion.