IGNORED

You guys must be in desperate need of members.......you let me back in!! Bwahahahahaha

ReinyRooster

Good day everyone! I'm back. Left about 2 years ago......had first one hip replaced......didnt think I could or would ride again so I sold my 06RSV........quickly learned that I was wrong so thought I would try a newer 1800 Wing. Have had 3 Ventures and now 2 Wings over the years. Had the other hip replaced this April and the Wing, as nice and smooth and powerful as it is, is just too heavy and hard for me to get on and off of. She's a great bike but......I miss my RSV so I have the Wing up for sale and have been shopping....have a few on my mind, just have to sell the Wing first. Will also be getting a new knee somewhere in the not-too-distant future.

Don't know how many of the "old crew" are still here.

Anyway, I'm here and you're stuck with me again.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, ReinyRooster56 said:

Good day everyone! I'm back. Left about 2 years ago.....

Don't know how many of the "old crew" are still here.

Anyway, I'm here and you're stuck with me again.

WHAT .......  :scared:

WHO LEFT THE DANG DOOR OPEN ....... :backinmyday:

SOMEONE CALL SECURITY......... :322:

• Haha 1

.had first one hip replaced......didnt think I could or would ride again so I sold my 06RSV........quickly learned that I was wrong so thought I would try a newer 1800 Wing. Have had 3 Ventures and now 2 Wings over the years. Had the other hip replaced this April and the Wing, as nice and smooth and powerful as it is, is just too heavy and hard for me to get on and off of. She's a great bike but......I miss my RSV so I have the Wing up for sale and have been shopping....have a few on my mind, just have to sell the Wing first. Will also be getting a new knee somewhere in the not-too-distant future.

OOOOOKAY ..I guess if I have to admit it ...glad to see you back  glad your surgery's so far have been successful enough to allow you to continue riding  and if I reallllly have to admit it ,,,,It will be good to see you again when things start getting back to normal.....:big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

Oh darn,, now I have to get more beer,,,, no no no!!! not to celebrate, we did that a couple of years ago, it's because I'm now expecting more company................... B  E  N!!!!!! come here and talk this guys ear of will yah please!!!

1 hour ago, Marcarl said:

You question that? Isn't it true BS, Isn't wobbly stable enough? and who would even start to question whether or not we are reliable,,, even the Roooster says we haven't changed.

That's cause he has already been afflicted..:banana:.. from previous years. It doesn't just go away.

Edited by saddlebum

Welcome back Reiny.  Great to read that you are back and with new body parts that will allow you to be more active and enjoy life.

I have been very negligent since COVID,  logging onto the site.  In fact I have hardly ridden my bike as well.  Im am struggling with the decision to sell my bike since I'm not riding it much.  

Great to hear that you are in better shape and health then you thought you would be.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Reiny,

It says it on the box that our Lady in the Harbor Stands On: :Give Us Your Tired, Your Weak, Your First Gen Gold Wing Riders: So according to these sacred words Reiny, we even have to accept Tired, Old Gold Wing Riders.....AGAIN! Glad to have you back Brother! What's a barn yard without a noisy old Rooster to liven things up!!

Earl

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...