IGNORED

How do you get the front lower crowling off to get

• Barney changed the title to How do you get the front lower crowling off to get

The piece of plastic between the windshield and headlights is the piece that needs to be removed. I don't know if this is the piece that you are referring to.

But anyway  remove the plastic chrome piece from the lower part of the windshield. The cowling just pops off.

1 hour ago, Barney said:

I did that and I couldn't find the vertical adjustment. All I could find was a horizontal or left and right for the headlights

Barney, have you looked in the manual to see where it says the adjustment is located? It should tell you what needs to be removed.

Yes I did.  I have the service manual & the after looking at it again I found the adjustment bolt. They are located under the front crowling. Don't need to remove anything. Thanks for all the input guys!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barney said:

Yes I did.  I have the service manual & the after looking at it again I found the adjustment bolt. They are located under the front crowling. Don't need to remove anything. Thanks for all the input guys!

I’ve got mine tore apart quite a bit while running new wiring to various extra lights I’ve installed and doing waterproof plug connectors on them. Also installing a dual camera system.

AC325017-5B80-478F-8A21-0357EF8F0099.jpeg

6B43A665-66E5-4B3B-85CE-CB97642F65C1.jpeg

71A127B0-6287-4177-B174-A0472718E985.jpeg