IGNORED

Garage door opener

Just now, Mikeymike said:

Are they any mods, or MC garage door openers?

If you have a remote, just velcro it somewhere on or in the scoot. Depending on the type and age of the opener, there could be a generic remote available that can be programed to suit.

• Thanks 1

I actually hard wired a push button to the cover by the ignition switch and took the remote and wired wires to it. 

When i come down the street I push the button and garage door opens. 

If you want more details PM me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bikerjohn said:

I actually hard wired a push button to the cover by the ignition switch and took the remote and wired wires to it. 

When i come down the street I push the button and garage door opens. 

If you want more details PM me. 

Me too, and any cars around the house without built in remotes, I hard wire a push button and hide the remote up under the dash. No one ever knows what that push button is for.  I hate the thought of someone opening a car, taking registration  in glovebox, remote gdo off visor and off to an easy robbery.

My dog hears me coming and barks to let the wife know who hits the door opener button. No wiring to update, no remote to hide or get stolen. :fnd_(16):

Just got to remember to keep mouth shut if she doesn't hit the button on time :Avatars_Gee_George:

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you have Liftmaster's or Chamberlin's opener with Wi-Fi you can download the My Q app.  This is how I open from the Bike and the Truck.  As well as any other time I don't have an actual remote with me. You can also open the app via Voice activation. The only thing I haven't figured out is a 100% full hands free open Garage door command. 

Ram X for the moment. The problem with it is that the rubber covering the metal that grips the phone is deteriorating. I use it just about ever day. I recently saw a QuadLok on a buddies bike and I really like it.  That will be my next mount purchase.