IGNORED

Where is Cowpuc?

Pasta Burner

Was grateful to be lucky enough to meet him a couple times over the years and will miss seeing him again(at least until he comes back for a visit). I don't remember having the pleasure of meeting Tips tho.( I know it's the same with some not meeting Phantom Wife also)

1 hour ago, sleepy2 said:

Was grateful to be lucky enough to meet him a couple times over the years and will miss seeing him again(at least until he comes back for a visit). I don't remember having the pleasure of meeting Tips tho.( I know it's the same with some not meeting Phantom Wife also)

I got to meet them both at Don’s MD last time. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know about you all, but we raise 3 Grandchildren, and it does Consume Alot of our time.

But the People on this site are Great, and this is why I Stay.  Don't have a RSV anymore, bought a Harley Tri-glide.  But Motorcycles are a Passion in my blood.

Would be more than glad to pay for Cowpuc and Tippy membership, that way they are still members.

• Like 3

I spoke with Scott over the weekend. He and Tip are alive and well and visiting their family right now. He told me that his motorcycle riding days are over. He has decided to leave the Venturerider forum. He won't be reading or posting. His wit and wisdom will be missed on this forum but know he and his wonderful wife are both fine and enjoying their next chapter.

VentureFar... reporting on our friend Cowpuc.

sorry couldnt' get this photo to land right side up so here is a link to my favorite photo of Puc and Tip at Venture West in the Dalles.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Wff4ZrPpkh6pdBNY9

Edited by VentureFar
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So very sad.   What a great loss to this forum.

Life goes on, and I'm thankful for all of you who remain.

Baby Reaction GIF