IGNORED

Where is Cowpuc?

Pasta Burner

15 minutes ago, SpencerPJ said:

His page said he visited 7 hours ago, it also says expired membership 🤷

I noticed a few of the older members showing expired memberships I partially suspect that since how we re-subscribe has changed that they are not sure were to go because I had to talk a couple of members through it over the phone. 

• Like 1

I only ask because yes as @Condor says he’s a mainstay member and this is the time of year when his experience and advice is invaluable and so much appreciated and anticipated.  Hoping all is well.

I’m still new here and haven’t met any of you in person yet, but I have a connection with a lot of y’all.

Edited by Pasta Burner
  • Like 3

Just heard from Cowpuc. He and Tippy are doing well. Taking time with grand kids and playing around with their Ebikes!

He knows his membership is expired and probably won't renew. "we are on to the next phase of life"...in his words. He does miss us and wants me to say "HI" to all for them!

So we shall see where the Pucster ends up...and I'll be keeping in touch with him and let you know how they are doing.

Sniff,

david

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure it's tough as I believe he has given up riding.  I wish him the best and thank him for anytime and every time he has helped me.  His extensive knowledge will be missed.  Just like another older Great, Dingy, I saw on a Facebook Venture group that he recently sold his yellow Venture / vMax ride.

Thanx @videoarizona for the update.  Glad all is well and he is enjoying life with his “other” family :) .  Wish him all the best from here and I can’t Over exaggerate how much thanks are to be given.  I know he knows how much he’s loved and appreciated, but don’t hesitate to tell him again.

- Tom

20 hours ago, videoarizona said:

Just heard from Cowpuc. He and Tippy are doing well. Taking time with grand kids and playing around with their Ebikes!

He knows his membership is expired and probably won't renew. "we are on to the next phase of life"...in his words. He does miss us and wants me to say "HI" to all for them!

So we shall see where the Pucster ends up...and I'll be keeping in touch with him and let you know how they are doing.

Sniff,

david

Thanks Vaz. Remind him for us he still has friends here, I miss his humor. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Another of the old guard stepping away. Another one to be missed. when you next chat with the old Pucster make sure to let him know saddlebum thinks about him.

I am surprised Dingy sold tweety though they seemed inseparable. He did have another project bike conversion  on the go though. I wonder if he completed it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have talked to Cowpuc recently.  Here is what he wrote to me. I don't think he would mind me sharing it.

Hey,, Hi Don!  As always, good to hear from you, hope all is well with you folks.  Miss you too brother!  Life has taken a ton of changes for Cheryl and I, as you probably know, due to my health, we are no longer riding (we did get out for a short spin yesterday, it was great to get out again) and spending a lot of our time in California playing with the grandkids.  I am taking a break from cyber world as much as possible as I attempt to sort out this next phase of life for us. Dont give my screen name away though as I plan to be back,, faster, stronger and more able to stir pot. Well, at least able to stir the pot adequately lol.  Thanks for touching base my friend, I appreciate it!

Tip sends her love as do I!! 
Me
P.S. - we did go thru Sturgis on our way home from California a couple days ago and get this, we got to ride (was driving our car so not actually riding with them) with the Hells Angels!! After 200 miles of riding with them we partied with them a little in a gas station parking lot and Tippy stood in the middle of them and started telling ride stories of days past LOL... I am building a really good supply of ride stories to tell on my return to VR in the future.. PREPARE YOURSELF BROTHER!! 
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4