IGNORED

Y pipe exhaust

sleepy2

Get a new piece welded on at L&N exhaust. 519-four four nine-5288. Located close to Cathcart Auto Wreckers. May not look as pretty, but will have you up and running soon. Or call Zdeno's in Kitchener, they might have a used one.

A guy from Brantford Ontario says he has whole right side and I can have it for $500Can.But I want to check out the pipe before I commit  as shop didn't contact me Wednesday so I could pick up bike. They were closed yesterday and today so I have to wait to see if they open tomorrow.

Starting to piss me off(excuse my french) because I asked them to go ahead with replacing rear tire and I figured they would call me to pick up Wednesday BUT NO they didn't contact me at all OR tell me they would be closed until Monday. Thought they might at-least tell me this so I could find exhaust to finish bike for now. Website said they were open Friday and Saturday but not when I phoned! So now have to wait till Monday.   Not sure now whether to get both sides of exhaust from Recycle in Florida($400U.S.) and wait for shipping or the guy in Brantford ($500Can.) But still waiting for shop to get back to me about their searches.