IGNORED

Ohio people?

I'm a newer member and I'm completely new to the venture life. So I know nothing about them obviously. I'm interested in finding others in ohio that know about these bikes. I am in need of someone to look mine over and tell me everything that mine needs. So I can try and fix it. I love riding it but am worried to ride far because I don't know what issues it has already.

Howdy, Welcome to the funny Farm. This Venture site is like the Hotel California, You have entered but you can never leave.

These early Ventures are great bikes.

You can find a wealth of knowledge located on this site,

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/forum/15-venture-and-venture-royale-tech-library-83-93-read-only/

You may want to go thru the part about known issues as a starting point of things to check for.

Any questions feel free to ask, There is someone that can answer almost any question you can think up and there is also someone that has experienced and figured out about every possible problem that can arise.

PS

Watch out for @cowpuc , He is the  :photographing:  :cop:. We like pics of bikes and most anything else. If there are no pics it did not happen.