IGNORED

Klim Airbag vest review

VentureFar

I was fortunate to be assigned to test the Klim airbag vest.  Spoiler alert: I will never ride without it. 
I am sure my brother @cowpuc never needed one on his trusty steed Tweeks because Tweeks kept him safe but the rest of us don’t have a Tweeks or a motorcycle named Trigger ( wow am I aging myself)

Here is my review. I hope you seriously consider this new level of protection whether it is this automatic one or one with a tether- consider it. 
As always I welcome your comments. 
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2021/06/26/klim-ai-1-airbag-vest-review-with-inbox-detection-module/

VentureFar…

7 hours ago, videoarizona said:

Thanks Neil!

I've been wanting more protection than full gear can give. This looks good!

It is. You will have to figure out ways to cool yourself. On my ride coming up shortly, I will be just placing a bag of ice on my lap. I only recently changed to ice bag inside my jacket but can’t do that will any air bag. 
VentureFar…

Guest divey
11 hours ago, VentureFar said:

It is. You will have to figure out ways to cool yourself. On my ride coming up shortly, I will be just placing a bag of ice on my lap. I only recently changed to ice bag inside my jacket but can’t do that will any air bag. 
VentureFar…

I don't understand why you riders in the blazing heat don't invest in a cooling vest.  During our visit to Venture West in northern California a few years ago, Nancy  from @acehighleathers convinced Dale and I to purchase cooling vests for the planned trip across the desert to Salt Lake City.  It was a life saver from the excessive heat.  Simply rinse in any available water, wring out and put it on.  Keeps your core cool for several hours and doesn't soak your other clothing.  As it dries out and loses effectiveness, rinse and repeat!  Doug

17 hours ago, VentureFar said:

VentureFar…

That is my only issue... Riding in Arizona. Keeping cool. Yep....