IGNORED

Windshield Needed - Don't really care about height

RedRider

Looking for a windshield in decent shape to replace the old scratched and stickered shield on my 2000 RSV.  I believe it is about time to pass Ol' Red on to someone else as it just doesn't get ridden much any more.  Going to cull the herd from 4 bikes to no more than 2 and the Venture no longer makes the cut.  However, I want to keep the windshield with all the rally stickers and need one to replace it.

With @GoldenRider getting a really nice 2008, I can move the 2000 nice additions to him (Hagan shock, chrome radiator grill, volt meter, Russell Day Long saddle, engine guard supports, Carbon One lift, etc., etc.) and put the OEM items on Ol' Red for the sale.  However, I need a windscreen.

Sometime later this summer will be a really well maintained 2000 RSV with 160k miles for sale - along with a 2009 BMW GSA and a 1986 BMW K75.  That will leave me with a 2008 KLR and money to buy something to do my long distance rallying (Triumph Trophy, BMW R1200RT, Kawasaki Concours 14, FJR, ???).

What do you have laying around your shop that may fill my windshield need?

RR

Unfortunately, no.  I still have OEM pipes on mine.  Way back before the earth cooled, I sent my Bub pipes to @Squidley in exchange for OEMs as the Bubs were a bit loud for my taste.  (Or did we trade them in person?  It's been a while).

RR

Edited by RedRider
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RedRider said:

Unfortunately, no.  I still have OEM pipes on mine.  Way back before the earth cooled, I sent my Bub pipes to @Squidley in exchange for OEMs as the Bubs were a bit loud for my taste.  (Or did we trade them in person?  It's been a while).

RR

Rats!  Oh well, PM me and we can work out something on the windshield.