IGNORED

Opinions needed about Bluetooth communication

I’ve read through the reviews of the top communication gear available. I’ve come to grips with the idea that these units will cost more then my first and second bikes had cost. What I would like to hear is your opinions on which ones are the best bang for the buck for multiple riders that like losing each other in traffic. Repeatedly. And not giving directions to where we were going. Again. 

If I’m going to spend the money I would try and find the best product that is the most versatile and won’t leave me wishing for a better option. Right now that’s looking like the sena 50 r or s or the cardio bold or slim. I want good distance and clear sound and multiple riders. I m just not sure if there are other options out there or if those two companies are the only real options on the market worth looking at

I have and use the Cardo Packtalk bold. I purchased this because friends that we ride with have them and it make rides even more enjoyable. Especially when your riding and your wife gets all excited seeing her first black bear and everyone joins in on the fun. Interbike communications has been awesome, even with large separation between riders. and it links to my phone without any issues. The only thing on my wish list would be full integration to the 2018 "Infotainment" system. That is not there nor do I believe it ever will be. 

Edited by bpate4home

I have SENA s10 I think they are. WE have had them for a few years now. I like I can share music, and occasionally use phone. I have used the phone feature a couple times, and my son says it works better than the one in the car. Hard part about wife being on is when she does see something she says " oh look at that" But no direction or side for me to look so its a bit of a guessing game. And when I tell her I try to give heads up but she sometimes has a hard time figuring it out. But it is better than the tap and yell deal.